The secrets to having the best paintball field in New England are simple:
- Have fun courses. We have 6 different courses, each with a variety of game formats to play on. We have both woodsball and speedball.
- Have the best team. Our team is well trained and have a lot of paintball experience. They know what you want, and how to deliver the most fun you've ever had.
- Safety. No one wants to get hurt playing any sport, and you don't have to. Our player to referee ratio on the field is 1:10 or better, guaranteed every day. Our competitors have reported ratios of up to 1:30 in industry surveys.
- Have great facilities. We have a paintball superstore on site with the largest selection of new and used items in the country. We have a Military Barracks for parties, a conference room for team building, food and beverages on site, and indoor plumbing with running water (seems odd to say, but we are the only ones in CT who do...)
We have open play every Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 to 3:30 PM and Thursdays from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM in July and August. No reservations needed. Come by yourself or with friends. Rental gear available. We do our best to ensure equal skill levels teams so everyone from beginner to advanced can enjoy the day.
We specialize in private groups of 6 or more on any day of the week by reservation. Birthday parties, bachelor / bachelorette parties, corporate outings, team building, and family reunions. We do it all, and we provide more options of game styles, fields, equipment, and food than anyone else. Click here for private group rates.
Walk on Play rates with your own gear:
- Field paint only admission: $25 all day, with unlimited compressed air refills.
- Combo Entry: $70 all day admission, a case of Custom Blend Paintballs and unlimited compressed air refills.
Walk on Play rental packages:
- Trial package: $39.99 for all day admission, 280 paintballs, semi automatic mechanical paintball marker, mask, pouch with refill tubes, and free air refills.
- Standard equipment package: $49.99 for all day admission, 500 paintballs, semi automatic mechanical paintball marker, mask, pouch with refill tubes, and free air refills.
- Upgraded equipment package: $55 for all day admission, 500 paintballs, electronic paintball marker, mask, pouch with refill tubes, and free air refills. Our electronic markers are lighter and shoot faster than the standard ones.
- Ultimate upgrade package: $75 for all day admission, 500 paintballs, high end electronic paintball marker, mask, pouch with refill tubes, and free air refills. Our high end markers are lighter and shoot faster than anything else and they also have electronic fast feeding hoppers.
- Jumpsuit rental: $10; Keep your clothes clean while wearing this camouflage jump suit.
- Chest protector: $3; Like a bullet proof vest for paintballs, you wont feel a thing.
- Padded gloves: $3; Pads hits to the back of the hands and knuckles with these gloves.
- All the above: $15; Feel indestructible with the jumpsuit, chest protector, and gloves
- Contour camera: Rent a gun mounted HD camera that records video and sound to play on your DVD, PC, or upload to the net. $29.99 for 2 hour rental. Cameras are first come, first serve. We have a limited number of cameras, so please call to reserve to ensure that their is a camera available.
GENERAL RULES AND INFORMATION
- Long pants and long sleeves required
- Knee pads are recommended.
- We recommend players be age 10 or older for open play, 7+ for a private group.
- Players under 18 must have a parent sign the waiver in order to play.
- All players must fill out a waiver each time they play.
- All rentals require proper ID.
- Spectator areas and staging area provided for viewing play.
- All persons wishing to enter playing fields must wear mask and fill out waiver.
- Food and beverages are available on site.